The perfect feature-packed, value oriented synthetic bag for weekend warriors and new campers, our Quest™ is no slouch when it comes to performance.
Sea To Summit unique WaveLoft™ construction uses thick layers of insulation looped together to gain extra loft and trap pockets of warm air, providing increased warmth in colder conditions. The Quest™ also features thicker insulation in the footbox, reducing the chance of cold feet interrupting your night’s sleep.
The women’s specific tapered rectangular shape is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder, providing more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag. The full-length right side zip allows the bag to be opened out and used as a quilt while a second zip slider in the footbox provides extra ventilation and versatile temperature adjustment. The baffle construction also eliminates the frustration of getting tangled in loose lining as all lining fabrics are attached to the shell fabric.
- Women’s specific tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- Thicker footbox insulation for increased warmth
- Full length #5 YKK zip allows bag to open out flat and be used as a quilt
- Second zip slider in footbox for versatile ventilation
- WaveLoft™ construction for extra warmth and loft
- Oversized zip draft tubes with anti-snag
- Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- Includes stuff sack
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: 100% Polyester, Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
|Comfort Temperature Rating||3 °C|
|Lower Limit Temperature Rating||-3 °C|
|Extreme Temperature Rating||-19 °C|
|Bag Weight||1030 g|
|Outer Material||durable 30D DWR Nylon shell|
|Max User Height||up to 170 cm|
|Season Rating||2-3 season|
|Suggested Use||travelling, backpacking, trekking|
|Compressed Volume||Medium (9) L|
|Compression Bag Supplied||no but stuff sack included|