- You must have a copy of your proof of purchase
- The item must be in original purchase condition with all the original tags and/or packaging
- For online returns, our Returns Form must be completed
If you would like to return or exchange an item via post, fill out our Returns Form and ship to:
373 Little Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
While we work with great brands and endeavour to check every product before they are dispatch, sometimes things can go wrong. Given this, we always recommend our customers test/check their gear when they arrive & prior to any trips to ensure items are complete and free of faults. If you have an issue with your item, please contact us within 5 days of receiving or purchasing your goods. The faster we are notified about any issues, the quicker & easier it is for us to assist you.
This does not affect your cover under warranty.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If you believe your package was damaged during shipping, please provide the following:
- A photo of the packaging before it was opened
- Close up photos of any damage to the external packaging
- Photos of the packaging from when you first opened, including close ups showing any issues of the packaging
- Contact within 5 days of receiving your order
This information is important so we can lodge an investigation with AusPost. Keep all packaging as it will need to returned to the store with the item.