The Down Sweater Hoody features 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked) stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell fabric (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers (the drawcord hem tightens from inside the pockets) and one interior zippered chest that doubles as a stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull adjustable hood and an updated, slightly longer and contoured fit.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels.
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth.
- Hem adjusts with cord locks at front hem.
|Insulation Type||800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down|
|Outer Fabric||1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR|