The Lunar Solo's distinctive low hexagonal shape easily spills the wind no matter the direction. Short, steeply sloped sides, handle snow or high winds with ease. A generous canopy covers a 2.4 sq. m sleeping area plus 0.8 sq. m of vestibule storage. The 49" peak height, set in the middle of the tent maximizes room for sitting and taking care of chores.
The Lunar Solo is constructed with 100% Silicone coated Polyester material reducing fabric stretch and packed volume. The Canopy is constructed from 20D material while the floor utilizes a more durable 40D weave. We now also use reflective material in the main and corner guy lines.
The sleeping area is a surrounded 15cm deep bathtub floor, topped by 15 cm of mesh. This ensures excellent ventilation while keeping you separated from low canopy walls. This keeps you drier on those occasions when condensation forms on the canopy.
The vestibule is set on the long side of the tent to maximize views and ventilation when fully open. Close it and you've got phenomenal protection from the worst storms.
Like all Six Moon Designs shelters it is designed to be pitched with adjustable trekking poles or with our fixed length aluminum or carbon fiber poles (sold separately).
Weight does not include stakes or pole.
Stakes or poles not included.
- Full Vestibule provides protection while still maintaining good ventilation when closed.
- Fully open, the vestibule maximizes ventilation and view.
- High Vent removes excess moisture build up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag.
- Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Floating Floor reduces floor stress and helps to minimize punctures from sharp objects.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view.
- A peak height of 48 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Center Pole Support significantly improves the ability of the tent to handle wind and snow loads.
- Single Hiking Pole Support reduces the amount of gear need.
- Internal Gear Area keeps your gear easily accessible.
- Oversized Screen Door allows easy entrance and exit while keeping the front pole out of your way.
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 20 denier Silicone Polyester.
- Handy Mesh Cargo Pocket Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
|Weight (Min)||740 g|
|Packed Size||28 x 11.5 cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||20D Silicone Coated Polyester|
|Fabric (Floor)||40D Silicone Coated Polyester|
|Inner Fabric||20D Ultralight No-See-Um|
|Season Rating||3 season|
|Poles||Single 49" Pole (not included)|