The Terraventure pushes the boundaries of lightweight performance and robust durability. This platform features an aggressive lug design, better traction and midfoot stability. A flexible ESS forefoot rock plate protects the foot from stone bruises, while the Ghillie lacing system ensures a secure midfoot fit.
- 6 mm rubber sole.
- 14 mm (heel) // 11 mm (ball) midsole.
- 5 mm footbed.
- Total stack height 25 mm x 22 mm (3 mm drop).
- Roomy toe box.
- Mid-level drop provides a near neutral platform for a more natural running experience.
- Lightweight and breathable materials for a '2nd Skin' fit and feel.
- Flexible ESS rock plate protects against stone bruising caused by sharp rocks and roots.