The Southern Cross 1 tent is a completely freestanding lightweight tent suitable for 4 season backpacking. The Southern Cross 1 takes its design inspiration from the award winning Laser range of lightweight tents but includes an additional pole to provide extra stability and structure.
- Includes an additional pole to provide extra stability and structure.
- Pitching is quick and easy as the flysheet and inner are erected as one and the flysheet and groundsheet are fully taped providing complete waterproof protection.
- Due to its 100% freestanding nature, pegging is kept to a minimum when optimising its strength / weight ratio.
- There is a spacious inner and porch, the porch door can be fixed open in several ways to provide the most suitable weather protection for the current conditions.
- 1 door, 1 vestibule. Pitch time: 5 min.
- Also available as 2 person.
|Weight (Min)||1.49 kg|
|Weight (Packed)||1.69 kg|
|Packed Size||45 cm x 14 cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||Watershed R/S 30D Si/PU 6000mm|
|Fabric (Floor)||Waterbloc 10000mm|
|Inner Fabric||Breathable Fabric with half mesh door|
|Poles||8.64mm TN Reflex|
|Pegs||11x Alloy 11g plus 4x Dyneema Reflective guylines|