The Laser Pulse 1 tent is a simple, easy to use tunnel design, that is one of the lightest tents in the world. It also has a tiny pack size with a packed length of just 30cm. This super-lightweight tent is very versatile; the tent can be used with the flysheet and inner together, or with the inner only or flysheet only as weather conditions permit.
The one pole tunnel style is designed to provide the maximum amount of space while keeping weight to a minimum, as well as being simple and quick to pitch. The low weight and tiny pack size (just 30cm long) provide great flexibility to event participants and backpackers looking to minimise their load in both weight and volume. The tent’s low weight has been achieved by using ripstop nylon 7 Denier fabrics, a DAC main pole, which gives a good balance of high strength and 1g titanium pegs. The DAC pole folds down to just 29cm in length and can be left attached to the flysheet when packing the tent away, for a speedier pitch next time.
The packed weight of 545g includes: flysheet, 3 poles, inner tent, pegs, guy lines, tent bag, pole / peg bag. It excludes the owner’s manual pack and fabric repair patches which also come with the tent.
- Sleeps: 1.
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking.
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched).
- Minimum Weight: 0.485Kg (1lb 1oz).
- Packed Weight: 0.545Kg (1lb 3oz).
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 minutes.
- Number of Porches: 1.
- Number of Doors: 1.
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together.
- Pack Size: 30cm x 10cm.
- Range: 3 Season Backpacking/Event Use.
- Flysheet: Watershed R/S 7D Si 1700mm.
- Floor: Watershed R/S Si2 3000mm.
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC.
- Pegs: 8 x Titanium 1g.
- Guylines: 3 x Dyneema Reflective.
- Inner Door: Half Mesh.
|Weight (Min)||485 g|
|Weight (Packed)||575 g|
|Packed Size||30cm x 10cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||Watershed R/S 7D Si 1700mm|
|Fabric (Floor)||Watershed R/S Si2 3000mm|
|Inner Fabric||Breathable Nylon|
|Pegs||8 x Titanium 1g|