Three words describe the Lunar Duo: spacious, secure and ultralight. Spacious: this tent is at home in a campground as much as a top a windswept ridge and large enough for four adults to sit and play a game of cards. Secure: no matter how bad the weather, you can batten down the hatches for a comfortable nights sleep. Ultralight: Lunar Duo offers no compromises despite the fact that it’s less than half the weight of your traditional tent.
The Lunar Duo offers the most interior room of any tent in its class and weight range. Dual curved poles located on either side create a unique arched roof. Combined with a tent height of 45 inches and width of 54 inches leaves so much interior space you've got room to spare.
With dual oversize vestibules, each person has plenty of weatherproof storage for gear. The Lunar Duo's two vestibules can be deployed to multiple positions. When fully open, it provides maximum cross ventilation, keeping you cool and those pesky mosquitoes at bay. They can be raised or lowered, ensuring that you can achieve the optimum configuration for the weather you're likely to encounter. The Lunar Duo's vertical sidewalls prevent rain falling into the tent.
Like all Six Moon Designs shelters it is designed to be pitched with adjustable trekking poles or with our fixed length aluminum or carbon fiber poles (sold separately).
- Dual Vestibules provides excellent gear protection.
- High Vents minimize condensation formation.
- Dual Entry ensures you have an available door.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes re-tension your tent easy.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Dual Hiking Pole Support.
- Dual Cargo Pockets.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than five minutes under any conditions.
- 30D Silicon Nylon fabric provides excellent weather protection while being ultra lightweight.
|Weight (Min)||1.27 kg|
|Packed Size||15" x 6"|
|Fabric (Outer)||30D Silicon Nylon|
|Fabric (Floor)||30D Silicon Nylon|
|Inner Fabric||20D No-See-Um|
|Season Rating||3 Season|
|Poles||Double Pole 45" (not included)|