The women’s specific sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
Two types of insulation prevent radiant and convective heat loss – these air sleeping mats have a tested R-Value of 3.8, and the lack of internal air movement means minimal loss of warmth compared to other designs.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the air sleeping mat.
- Airstream™ Pump Sack included for easy inflation
- Single layer medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™
- Thicker THERMOLITE® layer for increased warmth
- Wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® for insulation Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mat for a more comfortable night’s sleep
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow to mat
- Multi-functional, high flow-rate valve
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon
|Dimensions||168 x 55 x 5 cm|
|Rolled size||ø9.5 x 23 cm|