The perfect feature-packed, value oriented synthetic bag for weekend warriors and new campers, Sea To Summit Trailhead™ is no slouch when it comes to performance.
It’s tapered rectangular shape provides more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag while the full-length side and foot zip allows the bag to be opened out and used as a quilt. A second zip slider in the footbox provides extra ventilation and versatile temperature adjustment.
Sea To Summit unique WaveLoft™ construction uses thick layers of insulation looped together to gain extra loft and trap pockets of warm air, providing increased warmth in colder conditions. The baffle construction also eliminates the frustration of getting tangled in loose lining as all lining fabrics are attached to the shell fabric.
- Tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- Full length #5 YKK zip allows bag to open out flat and be used as a quilt
- Second zip slider in footbox for versatile ventilation
- WaveLoft™ construction for extra warmth and loft
- Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- Oversized zip draft tubes with anti-snag
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- Includes a stuff sack for compact storage
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: 100% Polyester, Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
|Comfort Temperature Rating||5 °C|
|Lower Limit Temperature Rating||-1 °C|
|Extreme Temperature Rating||-16 °C|
|Bag Weight||1200 g|
|Outer Material||durable 30D DWR Nylon shell|
|Max User Height||up to 198 cm|
|Season Rating||2-3 season|
|Suggested Use||travel and trekking|
|Compressed Volume||Large (15) L|
|Compression Bag Supplied||no but stuff sack included|