The Escapist is made from our waterproof 15D Sil/PU coated Ultra-Sil® Nano fabric. The eight Hypalon tie-out points will each hold the tip of a trekking pole and have cord adjuster and reflective guy lines preattached. These eight versatile points help the Escapist achieve a wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Mesh Inners, available separately. The Large Escapist Tarp is 3 x 3m, weighs 350g and can comfortably sleep two when set up as an A-frame. It also makes a good tent awning or sun shelter. The Medium Escapist is 2 x 2.6m, weighs 270g and protects two sleepers from the rain when set up close to the ground as an A-Frame.
- Made from tape seam-sealed waterproof 15 Denier Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon.
- Eight Hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points.
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines (which can be adjusted from under the tarp).
- A trekking pole can be placed through the circular bar tack.
|Weight||Medium: 257g --- Large: 402g|
|Dimensions||Medium: 2x2.6m --- Large: 3x3m|
|Fabric||15 Denier Sil/PU coasted 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon|