SEA TO SUMMIT GLOW GW1 SYNTHETIC QUILT- REGULAR
Designed as an easy-care durable summer quilt, the versatile synthetic Glow GwI also integrates with all Sea to Summit sleeping bags (from 2021) to boost the warmth of your complete sleep system. Read more
Designed as an easy-care durable summer quilt, the versatile synthetic Glow GwI also integrates with all Sea to Summit sleeping bags (from 2021) to boost the warmth of your complete sleep system.
When the mercury climbs, treat your Glow like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, cinch the draw cord tight to create a footbox and secure the quilt to your mat with the simple strap and press-stud system to reduce heat loss.
Need extra versatility and warmth? The QuiltLock system secures your Glow quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for a layer of synthetic insulation that won’t slide off in the night. When combined with a down bag, your Glow quilt will help protect it from internal condensation and external moisture.
Synthetic insulation excels in wet conditions and by using continuous filament insulation, the Glow quilt provides excellent long-term thermal performance and durability. Offering superior recovery after compression, it retains more loft and warmth over time. The DWR treated 30D Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining means it’s lightweight and packable—it’s also easy-care and machine washable.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, the adaptable Glow quilts’ multiple configurations provide easy-care versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
Think outside the bag—a standalone synthetic summer quilt or extra warmth on top of your bag—your adventure, your choice.
- Adaptable set-up to suit variable conditions and environments—particularly wet
- Freedom to move and ventilate when it’s warm
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum
- Conveniently located press studs allow quilt to be secured around neck to help trap in warmth
- Connect two quilts together to make a double—Cinder, Glow and/or Ember Quilts
- QuiltLock System connects your Glow quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for extra warmth and to prevent the quilt from sliding off
- Lightweight 30D shell and 20D lining fabrics for compact packed size
- Super durable continuous filament synthetic insulation for trusted warmth in wet environments
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack
|Recommended User Height||< 183 CM||< 198 CM|
|Packed dimensions||30 x 15.5 x 15.5 CM||36 x 18.5 x 18.5 CM|
|Volume Compressed||3.4 L||4.6 L|
|Compression sack volume (compressed)||3.3 to 1.3 L||3.3 to 1.3 L|
|Weight||650 G||750 G|
|Internal Chest Circumference||120 CM||140 CM|
|Internal Hip Circumference||150 CM||170 CM|
|Internal Foot Circumference||87 CM||97 CM|