The Flame™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder with extra down overall for increased warmth.
Sea To Summit's ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also makes the Flame™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Ideal for mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing
- Sewn through box baffle construction to minimise weight and keep down in position
- Doubles as a liner to significantly boost the warmth of a second bag
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: GOOSE DOWN (Min. 90% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
|Comfort Temperature Rating||13 °C|
|Lower Limit Temperature Rating||9 °C|
|Extreme Temperature Rating||-4 °C|
|Bag Weight||215 g|
|Fill weight||100 g|
|Fill Material||RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRADRY Down™ (Min. 90% Down)|
|Outer Material||ultralight 10D nylon shell|
|Max User Height||up to 170 cm|
|Season Rating||1 season|
|Suggested Use||mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing|
|Compression Bag Supplied||integrated stuff sack|