SEA TO SUMMIT ETHER LIGHT XT SLEEPING MAT - REGULAR
The new Ether Light XT Air Sleeping Mat is perfect for warmer-weather backpackers and campers looking for a quiet, lightweight air sleeping mat that offers a high degree of comfort. Read more
The new super light Ether Light XT Air Sleeping Mat is perfect for warmer-weather bushwalkers and campers looking for a quiet, lightweight air sleeping mat that offers a high degree of comfort. Perfect for side sleepers, the extra height of this mat (10 cm) lets hips sink deeper into it without touching the ground.
The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ use loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience. The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 0.8, and is designed for use from late Spring to early Fall. It is ideal for summer ultra light hiking, bike touring, camping and bushwalking. Thanks to it's stuff sack with integrated Airstream Pump it super easy to inflate, just a couple breaths!
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells™
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Air Sprung Cells™ for a more comfortable sleep
- Multi-functional, high flow-rate valve
- PillowLock™ attaches your Aeros™ pillow to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon
|Dimensions||183 x 55 x 10 cm|
|Rolled size||ø9 x 19 cm|