Upgraded for 2019 with super lofty 850+ down, ultra-light 7D and 10D fabrics and a bit more shoulder room, Sea To Summit Ember™ Quilts are loved by through-hikers, bushwalkers, cycle tourers and anyone looking for unadulterated plush warmth in a tiny compressed size.
When the thermostat climbs, treat your Ember™ like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, a draw cord can be cinched tight to create a foot pocket and a strap and press-stud system used to secure your mat to the quilt, keeping heat loss to a minimum.
To reduce weight and keep packed size to the absolute minimum, Sea To Summit used their lightest down proof 10D shell and 7D lining fabrics and upgraded the insulation to our 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™. Not only is this down super warm and compressible, it works to prevent moisture and inclement weather having a negative effect on the loft of the quilt. Available in three models, each in two sizes, Ember™ quilts are perfect for your next fast and light adventure.
- Ultra-light 10D shell and 7D lining for minimal weight and packed size
- Super-compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRADRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Increased sizing a little more ‘wrapping’ capability in wintry conditions
- Multiple configurations for versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments
- Two Embers™ can press stud together to make a double quilt
- Versatile system to secure quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum when warmth is needed
- Ember III use box baffles throughout, with vertical baffles strategically placed on chest section to keep down in place during the night
- Ember III has a sewn in footbox to retain maximum warmth in colder conditions
- NOTE: This bag can only pair with another Ember
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: GOOSE DOWN (Min. 90% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
|Comfort Temperature Rating||-4 °C|
|Lower Limit Temperature Rating||-10 °C|
|Extreme Temperature Rating||-|
|Fill Material||RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down (Min. 90% down)|
|Outer Material||ultralight 10D nylon shell|
|Max User Height||up to 198 cm|
|Season Rating||3-4 Season|
|Suggested Use||Lightweight hiking, trekking, cycle touring|
|Compressed Volume||Small (10 to 3.3) L|
|Compression Bag Supplied||yes|