SEA TO SUMMIT COMFORT PLUS XT RECTANGULAR REG WIDE SLEEPING MAT
Updated Comfort Plus XT™ Insulated Rectangular Air Mat provides a generous 8 cm of air cushioned comfort, with a dual-chamber design where each layer can be pressurised independently. Read more
Sea To Summit's updated Comfort Plus XT™ Insulated Rectangular Air Mat provides a generous 8 cm of air cushioned comfort, with a dual-chamber design where each layer can be pressurised independently: inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain.
Utilising a wider Air Sprung Cell™ dot pitch to create larger pockets of air for eXtra Thickness (XT), this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® insulation for increased warmth while minimising weight and packed size.
Wider than our standard Air Mats, the Comfort Plus XT™ offers a little more room to move around and the extra height is perfect for side sleepers as it allows your hips to sink deeper into the mat without touching the ground.
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep.
- Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth.
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches.
- Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow to mat.
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon.
|Dimensions||183 x 64 x 8 cm|
|Rolled size||14 x 28 cm|