The Sea To Summit Women’s Comfort Light Insulated sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
Exkin Platinum® thermal technology and a thicker THERMOLITE® insulative layer are combined with a hybrid dual-layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ in the torso for increased comfort, and a single layer in the head and leg area for a small packed size.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Double layer Air Sprung Cell™ under the torso
- Single layer Air Sprung Cell™ under the head and feet
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow to mat
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon
|Dimensions||183 x 64 x 6.3 cm|
|Rolled size||ø11 x 23 cm|