Built wider than its mummy shaped cousin, Sea To Summit Camp Mat™ S.I. Rectangular provides great value, durability and comfort.
Sea To Summit's use of a 75D Polyester makes for a tougher, more abrasion resistant base, while at 3.8cm thick, the Camp Mat S.I. Rectangular is comfortable enough to keep anyone from pushing through to the ground. The high 4.0 R-value also means it’s great to use in all year round.
To keep you warm the cored interior has smaller vertical Delta™ Cores™ where your hips, feet and shoulders are and larger cores where you don’t need them to keep the mat lighter and smaller. For simple inflation and deflation, this mat features a multi-functional high flow rate valve and has an attachment point for an optional pillow so you can keep it in place as you snooze. The Camp Mat Self Inflating Mat from Sea to Summit is the versatile and durable companion for your open-air expeditions.
- Delta™ Core-V™ Technology.
- Robust and durable 75D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base.
- Small vertical Delta™ Cores™ in body contact areas (shoulders, hips and feet) keep you warmer.
- Larger vertical Delta™ Cores™ in non-body contact areas reduce the mat’s weight and bulk.
- 3.8 cm thick Multi-functional, high flow-rate valve.
- Generously shaped rectangular size.
- Mat: 100% Polyester with TPU lamination; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% Polyurethane foam; Stuff Sack: 100% Polyester.
|Dimensions||198 x 64 x 3.8 cm|
|Rolled size||ø21.5 x 34 cm|