The Delta is a traditional bonded and lasted walking boot using a thick full grain leather upper which is tough and durable, with a softer nubuck leather ankle cuff and tongue for long distance walking comfort. The Gore-Tex membrane backs up the leather and guarantees waterproof protection. The Vibram Biometric sole is one of the toughest and most supportive SCARPA use, with a highly durable “trek” compound and two layers of PU for cushioning. The additional TPU insert gives even greater torsional support, reducing foot fatigue especially when traversing.
- Midrise ankle: offers you excellent ankle support and weather protection on your adventures.
- Full-grain leather upper: top-quality leather that retains full strength, durability and moisture resistance.
- Vibram Biometric Lite sole: offers excellent cushioning and exceptional grip, with thrust, braking and max grip areas with self-cleaning grooves.
- ACTIVfit midsole: built for maximum performance on any type of terrain.
- Memory foam ankle padding: allows the upper to mould to your foot’s unique shape. This technical feature is light and breathable, and uses a dynamic memory to recover its original shape after each use.
- Autofit collar: ensures maximum adaptability and ergonomic comfort across the upper, to reduce the impact stress on the Achilles and malleolus area.
- Flex point system: allows your ankles total freedom of movement while maintaining support.
- Speed lacing system: allows for optimal adjustment and a more precise, customised fit.
- Rubber toe ram: keeps your toes protected from trail debris.
- Women's specific fit, lighter sole.
|Best Use||Long distance trekking|
|Upper||Full grain tough leather upper|
|Waterproofing||GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort|
|Midsole||Active - Medium|
|Sole||Biometric Lite sole with two PU densities, VIBRAM rubber outsole|