Enjoy safe, clean water anywhere in the world with Sawyer Select Water Filters and Purifiers which remove virtually all contaminants found in fresh water while also improving taste and odor. Available in three models, these systems combine a proprietary foam membrane in an durable silicone bottle with our 0.1 micron hollow fiber filter at the top — ensuring access to clean water in the backcountry, while you travel, at the office, or for emergencies. Sawyer S2 filter removes: viruses, bacteria, protozoa, chemicals, and pesticides. Improves taste and odor.
The Foam Adsorption Technology used in these systems was developed with a partnership with Foamulations LLC to now be able to safely remove contaminants like heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, and viruses while also improving taste and odor. Adsorption filtration is the process in which molecules adhere to the surface of the adsorbent foam membrane. This highly advanced filtration and purification process, combined with Sawyer's 0.1 micron absolute filter will ensure that any and all particulate or pathogens above 0.1 microns are filtered out of your water, including bacteria, protozoa, cysts, dirt and sediment.
- Removes: viruses, bacteria, protozoa, chemicals, and pesticides.
- Improves taste and odor.
- Number of uses: 800.
- Completely drying out the the Select Bottle is not necessary. The adsorption filtration technology within the foam is designed to both filter water as well as prevent mould growth.
- Kit Includes: Select Foam System with Silicone Bottle and Reducer Cap, 0.1 Micron Absolute Sawer Micro Squeeze Filter, Cleaning Plunger, Cleaning Coupling.
How to use
- Unscrew the filter, fill the bottle to the Max Fill line, then screw the filter back onto the bottle.
- Squeeze the bottle in an alternating motion for 10 seconds.
- Drink directly from the filter or dispense water into another container.
|Treatment Technology||Proprietary foam membrane in an durable silicone bottle with 0.1 micron hollow fibre filter|
|Removes||viruses, bacteria, protozoa, chemicals, and pesticides.|