TBang for your buck has never been truer than when applied to the new RAYFALL CREE XP-E Headlamp. Weighing in at a mere 50g without batteries this lightweight headtorch packs a serious punch thanks to it's CREE LED bulb, which throws out an immense 168 Lumens. With enough modes to keep even the fussiest of hikers happy this torch this torch is a happy reminder that not everything has to be expensive to be decent quality.
- High (Max Power: power prioritized)
- Mid (Standard: power/burn time balance)
- Low (Max Autonomy: burn time prioritized)
- S.O.S (Strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time)
- Red lighting for discreet close range vision and night vision