About Big Sky
Big Sky Tents are innovative and robust shelters which push the boundaries of ultra-light while being remarkably spacious and ergonomic.
The Big Sky Tents we stock share some common features:
• Double wall construction to prevent condensation inside the shelter and on your sleeping bag
• Large non-claustrophobic interior with 99cm (39in) high ceiling.
• Lot’s of no-see-um mesh for bug protection and ventilation.
• Large asymmetrical side door(s) for easy entry and exit.
• Big Sky’s tents have the best ergonomic design of any in the industry.
• Two door tents feature 2 large, easy access vestibules – more than enough room for gear.
• Ultra light weight aluminium poles.
• All tents are seam sealed where necessary at the factory before being shipped.
• Additional stake/peg loops on each end of fly for a more storm worthy structure.
• Highest quality components, e.g. zippers, window material, grommets, webbing, etc.
• Colour coded cord, e.g. zipper pulls – reflective yellow, guy outs – black, guy line – reflective gold.
• Reflective guy out loops on mesh body so it can be guyed out if rain fly is not used.