PATAGONIA TORRENTSHELL 3L CITY COAT WATERPROOF JACKET WOMEN’S
Built for wet-weather commuting, 3-layer, packable, trench-inspired raincoat is made of H2No® Performance Standard lightweight 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Read more
Patagonia's Torrentshell City Coat is made from a highly compressible 3-layer, 100% recycled nylon fabric that refuses to wrinkle and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Weatherproofing details include a two-way adjustable hood, a full-length snapped placket complete with a two-way zipper and storm flap. Articulated elbows allow freedom of movement; cuff tabs have two-position snaps. Princess seaming creates a feminine silhouette; and zippered front pockets are lined with brushed polyester to keep hands toasty. Mid-thigh length.
- H2No® midweight ripstop made of recycled nylon 6 from ECONYL®; polyurethane coating made partially from bio-based oils provides H2No protection that lasts years.
- Fixed hood has two-way adjustability and a brim to protect from rain; collar stands independently from hood.
- Full-length double placket with two-way zipper and interior storm flap.
- Front and back princess seams provide a feminine silhouette.
- Partially elasticized, shaped cuffs keep the storm off your sleeves.
- Two secured zippered pockets are lined with handwarmer brushed polyester.
- Length finishes midthigh; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Key Fabrics||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Recommended Use||travel, day walks, city, everyday|