Patagonia Down Sweater Men’s
The perfect warmth for just about everything. Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power. Read more
Patagonia's Down Sweater's featherweight, superbly compressible warmth protects from seasonal chill. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp‚ it's snow-shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked), stabilized with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels.
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth.
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem.