Patagonia’s most versatile baselayer with the greatest comfort range is made with Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
Seasons change, weather builds and clears, but the warmth and comfort of this adaptable performance crew never wavers. Hitting the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking, you can wear it alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 93% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 63% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying.
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement.
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort.
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage.
|Fabric||Polartec® Power Grid™ with Polygiene® permanent odour control|