A warm, easy-wearing, bulk-free jacket that’s Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing and made of a knitted, heathered polyester fleece. Patagonia makes the Better Sweater® Jacket for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, this versatile, go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry.
Soft and bulk-free, the Better Sweater is made of 10-oz 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar.
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort.
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance.
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe.
- Hip length.
|Fabric||10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process|