A sleeping earplug demands a small profile whilst providing maximum comfort and sound blocking ability. Traditional silicone/wax sleeping earplugs gather lint and other impurities whilst sleeping. This is definitively unhygienic and uneconomic in the long-term. Foam earplugs employ a one size fits all policy either too small for effectiveness, or too large and incredibly uncomfortable.
Otiflex earplugs are produced from thermo-reactive elastomer: a soft, flexible material that matches your body temperature within 4 minutes, conforming to the unique bends, turns, bumps and twists of each individual’s ear. Utilizing the latest findings in ergonomic design and harnessing the power of thermo-reactive elastomer, the minimalist size of the GoodSleep leads to maximized comfort, blocking sound whilst you sleep.
Otifleks was developed and manufactured only subsequent intensive consultations from leading physicians and medical professionals. They conform to Australian and European Union regulations.
- Thermo-active material- softens with body heat
- Designed to block noise (SNR 30)
- Virtually imperceptible/low profile
- Designed for ease of insertion & removal
- Reusable earplugs that can last up to 2 years
- Washable with soap and water
- Packaging doubles as carry container