OSPREY VOLT 75 MEN’S HIKING PACK
A highly adjustable and capable solution, the Volt 75 is a workhorse for carrying moderate to heavy loads. Read more
With 13 cm of torso adjustment and extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt wings, it's easy to dial in the perfect fit for big, small, wide, and tall hikers. The breathable AirScape backpanel fits close to body and the LightWire frame transfers heavy loads directly to the hipbelt, providing stability on cruiser trails or rugged terrain. Additional features—like an included raincover, zippered sleeping bag compartment, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry, removable sleeping pad straps and zippered hipbelt pockets—deliver outstanding value.
Whether it's your first trip into the woods or your fiftieth, the Volt 75 defines outstanding comfort and function. Adjustable Torso Length: 23 cm - 58cm.
- One Size Fits All, close to body Airscape suspension with up to 13 cm adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Load Range: 14-23 kg
- Removable integrated raincover
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual fron daisy chains
- Fabrics: MAIN: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop | BOTTOM: 600D Polyester