Designed to do it all and hold just enough gear the Siskin 12 is a mountain biking pack with many of the high-performing features you'd expect from Osprey.
The mesh-covered AirScape backpanel provides excellent ventilation and maximum range of motion go ahead, get sendy. A LidLock attachment on the front of the pack can store a standard size helmet while side compression straps expand to hold a full face helmet. The main U-zip compartment houses organization pockets for your bike tools and room for a layer, a sandwich, or some light mountain bike padding. Rolled, soft-edge shoulder straps keep the pack stable over technical terrain and ensure no pinching points when full. A dedicated compartment holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir and zippered hipbelt pockets provide easy access to bars during the ride or a bottle opener afterwards.
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Zippered scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Poly Honeycomb | ACCENT 420HD Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Packcloth