It's finally here the perfect pack for the mountain biking minimalist. Ideal for quick laps on local singletrack or gravel trails, the Savu lumbar pack has two rigid pockets that make it easy to pull and replace water bottles as you pedal, so you can stay hydrated without stopping.
Angled hipbelt and compression straps keep the pack close to your body and provide maximum stability over every type of trail. No creep-around here. Not a two water bottle kind of ride? No problem. Each water bottle sleeve can tuck away when not needed to provide a streamlined pack. Any way you customize it, the main compartment and side hipbelt pockets will fit vital flat-fixing tools, a tube, snacks, and other small mountain biking essentials.
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
- Dual snap-in-place or tuckaway water bottle* sleeves
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Poly Honeycomb | ACCENT 420HD Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Packcloth
* Water bottles not included