Stability and comfort combine in this svelte women's-specific mountain biking pack that's a great fit for any trail from gentle fire roads to technical singletrack.
With high-performing features and a little extra room for a little extra gear, the Salida 12 is the "Goldilocks" of packs you'll find yourself reaching for to accompany meetups at your local trailhead (and meetups at your local watering hole afterward).
The main compartment zippers wide open to reveal pockets for bike tool organization and enough space to stuff a spare tube, an extra layer, and your lunch. An AirScape backpanel offers max ventilation and stability while rolled, soft-edge shoulder straps offer a nice distribution of weight and a no-pinch design.
A separate compartment houses an included 2.5-liter reservoir, and zippered hipbelt pockets store things you'll want easy access to, like trail snacks. A LidLock attachment holds a standard-size helmet on the front of the pack while side compression straps expand to fit a full face helmet as well.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Zippered scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Poly Honeycomb| ACCENT 420HD Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Packcloth