With a simple, progressive design, the Renn 65 is a highly innovative backpacking pack designed for high levels of comfort and a premium fit.
Renn 65 features a highly-adjustable ventilated backsystem, utilising AirSpeed suspended mesh over a large airflow cavity. This allows the body to sink into the hipbelt and lumbar area of the pack, greatly enhancing overall comfort and providing a very stable and supportive load-carry. The torso length adjustment is very intuitive, utilising an innovative ladder-lock system.
Renn 65 can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit perfectly. To fit a wider variety of torso-lengths, these packs come complete with dual load-lifter points on the upper frame, ensuring that the harness will remain comfortable in whichever position it’s placed. A large, highly padded hipbelt provides a very comfortable fit and aids in carrying heavier loads in the pack.
Renn also features a women’s specific backsystem design. Renn features all of the essentials for multi-day backpacking trips; a large capacity with upper lid and lower sleeping-bag compartment access points. An internal divider provides a separated lower compartment which can be unfastened when not in use. Multiple compression straps allow the pack to remain stable, while not interfering with the mesh water-bottle pockets. Dual hipbelt pockets and a large top-lid pocket with key-clip provide easy access to smaller equipment.
Should you feel the need, Renn is compatible with Osprey’s Daylite daypacks, allowing you to attach the smaller pack onto the bigger pack, expanding the capacity and providing an option for when you leave your big pack at the camp and take a shorter trip with your daypack. With all of these features and benefits, Renn will rise to every challenge.
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- Cord tie off points
- Designed for Women
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Large zippered lower compartment
- Light weight peripheral frame
- PowerMesh™ dual access water-bottle pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Load range: 14 - 18 kg
- Fabrics: MAIN 600D Polyester | ACCENT 450D Polyester | BOTTOM 1000D Nylon Packcloth