The Tempest 30 is lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. Featuring women's specific fit, an updated AirScape™ backpanel to keep you dry, a continuous hipbelt wrap and suspension system that stabilized loads incredibly well for dynamic activities, this is the ideal pack for minimalist backpacking, day hikes and more.
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Tempest 30 is the pack for you. 30L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight overnight trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carrying system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak.
Osprey designers updated the AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Top-loader access to main compartment.
- Side stretch mesh pockets.
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket.
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket.
- Stow-on-the-go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Lower insideout™ compression/carry straps.
- External hydration sleeve.
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket.
- Fabrics: MAIN: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick | ACCENT: 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 7 - 13 kg.
|Weight||XS/S: 0.81kg -- S/M: 0.89kg|
|Volume||XS/S: 28L -- S/M: 30L|