OSPREY TEMPEST 20 WOMEN’S DAYPACK
The iconic Osprey Tempest 20 is now lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. Read more
We've made the iconic Tempest 20 lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. Featuring women's specific fit, an updated AirScape™ backpanel, a continuous hipbelt wrap and suspension system that stabilized loads incredibly well for dynamic activities, the Tempest 20 remains the most versatile day hiking pack ever built.
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Tempest 20 is the pack for you. 20L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak.
Osprey designers updated the AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock™ helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Side stretch mesh pockets.
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket.
- Top panel zippered slash pocket.
- Lidlock helmet attachment.
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Lower insideout compression/carry straps.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment.
- External hydration sleeve.
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-offs.
- Fabrics: MAIN 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick | ACCENT 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 5 - 8 kg.
|Weight||XS/S: 0.69kg -- S/M: 0.75kg|
|Volume||XS/S: 18L -- S/M: 20L|