The Talon 44 is now lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. With an updated AirScape™ backpanel to keep you dry, a continuous hipbelt wrap for incredible comfort and a suspension system that stabilized loads for dynamic activities, this is your go to for lightweight backpacking, day hikes and more.
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Talon 44 is the pack for you. 44L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight multi-day trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine with a fiberglass frame to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak.
Osprey designers updated the AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Lower InsideOut™ compression/carry straps.
- Side stretch mesh pockets.
- External hydration sleeve.
- Stretch mesh harness stash pocket.
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Top loader access to main compartment.
- Floating, removable top-lid with zippered stash pocket.
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket.
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs.
- Zippered sleeping bag access.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Fabrics: MAIN 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick | ACCENT 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 12 - 18 kg.
|Weight||S/M: 1.02kg -- M/L: 1.11kg|
|Volume||S/M: 42L -- M/L: 44L|