Osprey has made the iconic Talon 22 lighter, nimbler and more comfortable than ever. With an updated AirScape™ backpanel, a continuous hipbelt wrap for incredible comfort and a suspension system that stabilized loads for dynamic activities, the Talon 22 remains the most versatile day hiking pack ever built.
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Talon 22 is the pack for you. 22L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak.
Osprey designers updated the AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock™ helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Lower InsideOut™ compression/carry straps.
- Side stretch mesh pockets.
- External hydration sleeve.
- Stretch mesh harness stash pocket.
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Dual zippered panel access to main compartment.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-offs.
- Top panel zippered stash pocket.
- LidLock™ helmet attachment.
- Fabrics: MAIN 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick | ACCENT 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 5- 8kg.
|Weight||S/M: 0.61kg -- M/L: 0.81kg|
|Volume||S/M: 20L -- M/L: 22L|