When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 60L is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn’s quick deploy AG™ inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs. The system is adjustable for multiple torso sizes and is removable when you need more space.
In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on our Daylite pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn’t fully loaded, use the StraightJacket™ compression straps to cinch it down.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry.
- Dual front panel daisy chains for additional gear attachment.
- Lightweight, high-rolling clearance HighRoad Chassis provides a smooth ride over any surface.
- Dual StraightJacket' compression straps to secure contents and stabilise load.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids.
- Deployable Backpack Suspension - Long haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel for ultimate carry comfort.
- Removable Suspension - Backpanel suspension components are removable for increased packing capacity.
- Panel Access - Large panel zip opening with lockable sliders provides easy access to main compartment.
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces.
- Internal Compression Straps - Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely.
- Internal Zippered Pockets - Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organised.