OSPREY SOJOURN 45L
When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Read more
When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Built to fit most carry-on size requirements, you won’t have to wait at baggage claim before starting your adventure. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn’s quick deploy AG™ inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs.
In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on Osprey’s Daylite pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn’t fully loaded, use the StraightJacket™ compression straps to cinch it down. Carry-on size.
Taking hints from Osprey’s award-winning AG™ suspension, they have created the best carrying convertible travel bag in the world. Padded air mesh in the hipbelt and a tensioned mesh lumbar area distribute heavy loads and the ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel keeps you dry in hot climates. Quick deploying with torso adjustment, it’s removable when you need extra space for gear.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry.
- Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces.
- Large panel zip with lockable sliders access the main compartment.
- Rear panel pocket and ID card window with removable shoulder harness.
- Dual front panel daisy chains for additional gear attachment.
- Lightweight, high-rolling clearance HighRoad™ Chassis.
- Long haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel.
- Removable suspension components for increased packing capacity.