OSPREY SIRRUS 36 DAY PACK
Technically sound top-loader with an incredible feature set and ventilation. Read more
Now featuring adjustable torso lengths and the women's specific fit you trust Osprey for, this technically sound top-loader with an incredible feature set and ventilation will take you through the desert, swamps and rainforest without batting an eye whether on a big day hike or svelte overnight trips.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 36 is the go-to choice for everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far, or near. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- Dual side compression straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets.
- Front panel storage pocket.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off.
- Integrated raincover.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Top-loading access to main compartment.
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket.
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket.
- Side panel zip access to main compartment.
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Nylon Crosshatch | ACCENT 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 7 - 13 kg.
|Weight||XS/S: 1.40kg -- S/M: 1.45kg|
|Volume||XS/S: 34L -- S/M: 36L|