OSPREY SIRRUS 24 DAY PACK
Like carrying a breeze on your back, this incredibly ventilated pack features panel-loading convenience and organization for demanding day hikes and features adjustable torso lengths with a women's specific fit. Read more
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- Dual side compression straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets.
- Front panel storage pocket.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off.
- Integrated raincover.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment.
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket.
- Front panel zippered slash pocket.
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket.
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Nylon Crosshatch | ACCENT 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 5 - 12 kg.