The largest carry-on compatible Porter and one of the most versatile travel bags ever, the Porter 46 features padded sidewalls for protecting your gear and clothing, a dedicated and padded laptop/tablet sleeve, and a deployable shoulder harness and hipbelt for backpack style carry when you need it.
With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket and functional storage options for items both big and small with multiple access points. When a duffel isn't enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids.
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment.
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack.
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more.
- StraightJacket compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear.
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry.
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling.
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle.
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads.
- Dual internal zippered side pockets.
- Materials: MAIN: 420HD Nylon Packcloth | ACCENT: 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop | BOTTOM: 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop.