The Osprey Levity 60L Lightweight Backpack is the most comfortable and ventilated pack ever made for the lightest loads imaginable. It's perfect for weeklong, or even month long trips. In fact, it's probably not the right pack for you. It's for people who pack lighter, go further, and think smarter. This pack isn't on Instagram, because phones are too heavy, and views look better in your mind anyway. But if you are one of those maniacal gram-counters, look no further. Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Top lid cord loop attachment points for external gear attachment.
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket for organizing smaller items.
- Bellowed front fabric pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops.
- Dual access fabric side pockets for water bottles or smaller items with removable InsideOut compression cord.
- Internal main compartment compression strap.
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- Fabrics: MAIN 30D Cordura® Silnylon Ripstop | ACCENT NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE | BOTTOM NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE.
- Load range: 5-11 kg.
- SUSPENSION + 3.5mm Lightwire + 6065 aluminum frame.
- SUPERULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED™ BACKPANEL + 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation.
- EXOFORM™ HARNESS + Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning + 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- EXOFORM™ HIPBELT + ErgoPull™ closure + Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning.
|Weight||0.82 kg (S) | 0.86 kg (M) | 0.90 kg (L)|
|Volume||57L (S) | 60L (M) | 63L (L)|