OSPREY EJA 58 WOMEN’S HIKING PACK
A lightweight women's-specific hiking pack ideal fro ultra-light hiking. Read more
The Eja 58 is a women's-specific thru-hiking machine that's sure to become a staple on thru-hikes everywhere. Nothing matches their carrying comfort, and as the days and miles pass, you'll always look forward to shouldering the load. AirSpeed 3-D tensioned mesh backpanel keeps sweat down, strippable features satisfy the ounce-counters, and convenient features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry make ultralight backpacking ultraconvenient. Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured we've got you covered if anything happens on the trail. Stripped weight 1.00kg.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free.
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps.
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops.
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage.
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off.
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps.
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage.
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- Fabrics: MAIN: 100D High Tenacity Nylon | ACCENT: 100D High Tenacity Nylon Triple Check Dobby | BOTTOM: 210D High Tenacity Nylon.
- Load range: 10 - 18 kg.
|Weight||1.17 kg (XS) | 1.18 kg (S) | 1.19 kg (M)|
|Volume||52L (XS) | 55L (S) | 58L (M)|