Osprey's stripped down, streamlined and svelte Ariel Pro is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. WIth one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free.
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments.
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir.
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads.
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand.
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight.
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*.
- Materials: MAIN: NanoFly 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE | ACCENT: 315D Nylon Cordura® USA | BOTTOM: 200D UHMWPE.
- Load range: 15 - 27 kg.
|Weight||XSmall: 1.63kg Small: 1.69kg Medium: 1.75kg|
|Volume||XSmall: 62L Small: 65L Medium: 68L|