The Ace Series are technical backpacks for young outdoor enthusiasts ages 10-18* with the same features and fit as Osprey’s adult backpacks. An ultra-adjustable torso and hipbelt allows the pack to grow with the user providing years of value and comfort. The Ace 75, recommended for ages 11-18*, is a torso and hipbelt adjustable technical daypack for young outdoor enthusiasts. The Ace 75 provides the capacity and organization required by outdoor education groups.
- Top load access to main compartment.
- Zippered under lid pocket.
- Upper side release buckle compression straps.
- Daisy chain.
- Lower InsideOutTM side compression straps.
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets.
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- Large stretch mesh front pocket.
- Sleeping pad straps.
- Integrated raincover.
- Zippered top lid pocket.
- Internal reservoir sleeve.
- Height adjustable harness.
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop | ACCENT 420HD Nylon Packcloth | BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth.
- KIDS' LOAD RANGE 15-20 % body weight.
- KIDS' TORSO RANGE Inches 14" – 19" | Centimeters 35.5 – 48.
- Dimensions: 79H x 34W x 35D cm.
- Recommended age: 11-18.