Osprey worked with our local Colorado guides and climbing athletes to design a lightweight, streamlined pack for done-in-a-day alpine missions: The Mutant 22 features integrated rope carry, a wide-mouth zippered opening, customizable options for carrying crampons/other items on the front of the pack and the webbing hipbelt won't get in the way whether worn, buckled behind you, or removed. Other details include glove-friendly buckles, a secure and easy-to-use ice tool carry system, and durable fabrics to ensure that your pack can last as long as you can no matter your objective. When you're thrutching up chimneys, you will rest assured knowing Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee covers you if anything happens to your trusted pack.
- Snowshed fabric backpanel.
- Dual ToolLocks with bungee tie-offs.
- Front panel daisy chain for additional gear attachment.
- Three-point haul system.
- Internal hydration sleeve.
- Glove-friendly buckles.
- Inside/out rope attachment, internal compression.
- Removable webbing alpine hipbelt.
- Storage pocket under large top-zip opening for storing smaller items with key clip.
- Side loops for additional compression or attachment points.
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D High Tenacity Nylon | ACCENT 210D Nylon Honeycomb | BOTTOM 420D Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 5 - 11 kg.