The women’s-specific Mira 32 is a quality hike hydration pack that comes with premium features to match the importance of your outdoor pursuits. A sizable main compartment stores all that’s needed for a long day hike, or even a supported overnight. (Hello, bucket list hut-to-hut hike!) An integrated 2.5-liter reservoir and raincover ensure from the start that you never go thirsty and your pack stays dry. AirSpeed suspension and an adjustable harness deliver a comfortable and custom fit, while a highly ventilated 3D-tensioned backpanel offers excellent air flow. Front, side, and hipbelt pockets keep everything in its place and our Stow-on-the-Go attachment system lets you store trekking poles directly onto the pack in seconds.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit.
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak.
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment.
- Dual upper and lower compression straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket.
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket.
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets.
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Integrated raincover.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off.
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization.
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby ACCENT | 100D Nylon Mini Honeycomb | BOTTOM 500D Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 5 - 13 kg.