The perfect companion for your next hut-to-hut, the Manta 34 is a premium hike hydration pack you'd be remiss to leave behind. A long day on the trail calls for proper hydration and an included 2.5-liter reservoir makes sure you don't go thirsty. The Manta's lightweight, open mesh AirSpeed backpanel delivers superior ventilation, an improved adjustable torso design provides you with a first-rate fit, and an integrated raincover ensuReservoir everything stays dry. A spacious main compartment holds everything you need (and maybe a few things you don't) for your next day hike or supported overnight.
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak.
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment.
- Dual upper and lower compression straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket.
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket.
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets.
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Integrated raincover.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off.
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization.
- Fabrics: MAIN: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby | ACCENT: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb | BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth.
- Load range: 5 - 13 kg.