Osprey’s Farpoint 80 is the right size for a long trip when you need one pack to transport everything from the airport to the back of beyond. Go ahead and fill it up. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items.
A compartment with floating divider allows separate storage options and dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit. Outside the pack, you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to add extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load. There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
- Lower Zippered Compartment - Large lower zippered compartment with a floating divider is the perfect place to pack items like shoes to keep separated from the main compartment. The floating divider can be removed to make the pack one main pack body.
- StraightJacket Compression System - Osprey’s StraightJacket compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack. It utilizes the external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of pack.
- Top Zippered Pocket - A top zippered pocket works well for items that need to be accessible.
- The pocket also works well for liquids and toiletries.
- Front Panel Slash Pocket - A zippered front panel slash pocket keeps you organized.
- Daylite® Attachment Loops - Daylite® attachment loops can be used to add an optional day pack.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment.
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper.
- Dual front mesh pockets.
- Padded top and side handles.
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection.
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely.
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket.
- Fabrics: MAIN 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop | ACCENT 600D Packcloth | BOTTOM 600D Packcloth.
- Load range: 9 - 23 kg.
|Weight||S/M: 1.69 kg -- M/L: 1.76 kg|
|Volume||S/M: 76L -- M/L: 80L|