OSPREY FARPOINT 40 LITRE TRAVEL PACK
A great travel backpack should carry like the best backcountry backpack, without compromising the features needed for travel convenience. Read more
A great travel backpack should carry like the best backcountry backpack, without compromising the features needed for travel convenience. The Farpoint series brings streamlined features and light weight to our travel trek / backpacking packs. Two torso sizes allow for simplified but custom fit. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allows you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels and carry quickly with ease. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security. The inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. The compact size of the Farpoint 40 ensures carry-on compliance on most any flight for the fast-moving globetrotter. Note this model does not include a detachable daypack.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment.
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper.
- Dual front compression strap.
- Dual front mesh pockets.
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket.
- Padded top and side handles.
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection.
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment.
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely.
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket.
- Fabrics: MAIN210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop | ACCENT600D Packcloth | BOTTOM600D Packcloth.
- Load range: 9 - 18 kg.
|Weight||S/M: 1.41 kg -- M/L: 1.48 kg|
|Volume||S/M: 38L -- M/L: 40L|